The next stop the Tennessee Gas pipeline meeting is this coming Thursday, April 17th.
Location: GREEN FIELD’S MARKET
144 MAIN STREET, Greenfield
Time: 6 PM-8 PM
Come learn the latest updates and get ready to spread the word about the pipeline and why it is so urgent to STOP it!!
- Welcome/Introductions/Agenda Overview/Report Back from last meeting
- Special guest speaker: Conservation Law Center Senior Attorney Shanna Cleveland
- Project Overview/Update, Basics of the TGP: Jim Cutler, Affected landowner, Ashfield,
- Stories of Action, How to Get Plugged In: Katy Eiseman, No Fracked Gas in Mass
- Action Steps/Catapult – Brainstorm
Festivals/Farmers Markets/Actions/ Events/ Everywhere we need to be to let people know about the pipeline and the resistance
Sign-ups for outreach