1. Make calls this week to constituents in priority districts to get people out to upcoming major lobby day on Tuesday Jan 14. If willing to make calls, contact Lilly Lombard at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Attend major lobby day and hearing in Boston on Jan 14 (this Tuesday). At the State House that day Mass Power Forward (MPF) is organizing a state-wide lobbying effort to support our joint legislative priorities, an action outside Gov Baker’s office, and the important hearing on the carbon pricing bill (H2810) in hearing room A2. Here is the schedule of events. If you can attend any of these activities please fill out the RSVP form.(if you use Facebook you can indicate your interest here).There is a carpooling effort underway for the carbon pricing hearing here.Stay tuned for more info about ride sharing.
3. Meet here at home with your state representative
Next meeting with Mindy Domb – contact Felicia Mednick email@example.com
Next meeting with Lindsay Sabadosa – contact Sharon Moulton firstname.lastname@example.org
Next meeting with Natalie Blais – contact Sally Pick email@example.com
Next meeting with Dan Carey – contact Stephen Linsky firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Participate in the youth-led Intergenerational Lobby Day in Boston on Jan 29. More info here. RSVP form here.
5. Attend Natalie Blais’ session on the Transportation and Climate Initiative (TCI) at Leverett Town Hall on January 16th at 6:30 pm. It is important for DEP to hear from rural/Western Mass residents about the impact of higher gas prices, and the need for balance.See details of that session at the very bottom of this message.
6. Attend a listening session on February 6th with Rep. Tom Golden and Rep. Carolyn Dykema (House Chair & Vice Chair of the Telecommunications, Utilities, & Energy [TUE] Committee). Representative Natalie Blais invited them to her district. More details TBA. Stay tuned.