How to Contact Your State Representatives

We often hear “contact your representatives”. (See here for tips)

In Massachusetts, each person is represented at the MA Statehouse on Beacon Hill (Boston) by 2 people: your State Senator and your State Representative. Here is the contact information for state legislators representing locations in Western MA.

To lookup the names and contact information for your state and national legislators: go to and enter your address. to find yours by your home address.

Statehouse address:
(Representatives name)
24 Beacon Street
Boston, MA 02133

State Senator Jo Comerford
Twitter: @jo_comerford

Amherst office (413) 367-4656
Boston office (617) 722-1532

State Rep. Lindsay Sabadosa
Twitter: @SabadosaMA

Statehouse Room 443
(617) 722-2460

District Office
76 Gothic Street
Northampton, MA 01060
(413) 270-1166

State Rep. Mindy Domb
Twitter: @MindyForMA

Statehouse Room 134
(617) 722-2400

District Office
(413) 461-2060

State Rep. Natalie Blais
Twitter: @RepBlais

Statehouse: Room 134
(617) 722-2400

State Rep. Daniel Carey

Statehouse: Room 33
(617) 722-2060

District Office
P.O. Box 1309
Easthampton, MA 01027
(413) 529-4286


Sometimes we are asked to contact members of a committee, such as the TUE (Telecom, Utilities and Energy) Committee. Here is the place you can find who sits on a statehouse committee and their contact info:

Oft-used contacts include:

Tips for contacting your state representatives

For more information about your State Representative and Senator, search their names at, where you will find information on each legislator’s biography, district and bills sponsored and co-sponsored.  We also recommend that you google their names to see if they have personal websites or Facebook pages.