The Regenerative Forests, Farming, and Food Systems working group (RF3) has recordings–all less than an hour long–of a number of excellent and timely talks. Even if you attended, you’ll probably discover things you’ve forgotten. And each of them will shed light on issues related to our priority bills below. Click on the links to view them.
- An Act Relative to Forest Protection, H 912, Rep. Michael Finn
- An Act Relative to Increased Protection of Wildlife Management Areas H. 1002, Rep. Lindsay Sabadosa
- Improving Pesticide Protections for Massachusetts Schoolchildren H. 926, Rep. Carmine Gentile
- An Act empowering towns and cities to protect residents and the environment from harmful pesticides H. 910 & S.2545, Rep. Dylan Fernandes and Senator Julian Cyr
- An Act governing the use of pesticides containing the herbicide substance glyphosate in the Commonwealth H. 929 & S. 575 Rep. Carmine Gentile and Sen. Jason Lewis
- An Act relative to food justice with jobs H.967 & S. 495 Rep. Adrian Madaro and Sen. Joseph Boncore
Stay tuned for future talks in our Food Justice Series, and action alerts regarding legislation.