The Regenerative Forests, Farming, and Food Systems working group (RF3) has recordings–all less than an hour long–of a number of excellent and timely talks. Even if you attended, you’ll probably discover things you’ve forgotten. And each of them will shed light on issues related to our priority bills below. Click on the links to view them.
Protecting Massachusetts Forests: A series of talks about the critical importance of forests in the time of Climate Emergency
- An Act Relative to Forest Protection, H 912, Rep. Michael Finn
- An Act Relative to Increased Protection of Wildlife Management Areas H. 1002, Rep. Lindsay Sabadosa
Soil Health Speaker Series: Beyond Stopping Emissions: How Healthy Soil and Plants Can Restore Climate Balance
- Improving Pesticide Protections for Massachusetts Schoolchildren H. 926, Rep. Carmine Gentile
- An Act empowering towns and cities to protect residents and the environment from harmful pesticides H. 910 & S.2545, Rep. Dylan Fernandes and Senator Julian Cyr
- An Act governing the use of pesticides containing the herbicide substance glyphosate in the Commonwealth H. 929 & S. 575 Rep. Carmine Gentile and Sen. Jason Lewis
Food Systems and Food Justice Speaker Series
- An Act relative to food justice with jobs H.967 & S. 495 Rep. Adrian Madaro and Sen. Joseph Boncore
Stay tuned for future talks in our Food Justice Series, and action alerts regarding legislation.